SavingOrder Online and save 5% on every order!
InstallationFree Installation for all retail orders within UAE
WarrantyWith generous warranty terms between 1 to 5 years from date of purchase, we got you covered!
PaymentCash on Delivery payments for office chairs upto AED 2000/- We accept Cash / Card before delivery, Bank Transfer, UAE issued cheque payments, In store payments We also accept International Credit Card Payments via E-Invoice
Global ShippingFree delivery and professional installation for retail orders within UAE.Door-to-Door shipping service Competitive international sea and air freight quotes Credit card payments
Shared Structure Worktop W180cm x D60cm
Order Online and Save 5% on Every Order!
We offer free delivery with every order within UAE, no matter how big or small. No order minimum, so you can get products delivered as often as you need – free!
FREE PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION
We always make it easy for you! Free professional installation/assembly is offered on every order within UAE.
Cash on Delivery, Card Payment, Cheque, Bank Transfer, Online Payment, and In-store Payment. – we have it all!
Save on every purchase! Avail an additional 5% discount on every online order.
|Warranty(* Years only)||5|
- Unless explicitly stated all products are suitable for indoor use only (24 degree Celsius or 79 degree Fahrenheit)
- Some chemicals or polish may damage the chair upholstery. It is recommended to use a leather polish for leather items. Fabric material can be cleaned with a duster or low suction hand vacuum and PU material can be cleaned with mildly damp cloth
- No chemicals or polish to be used for safes as well as steel office furniture
- Use eco-friendly wood polish for desks. Any water spillage should be wiped away with a dry cloth immediately
- Our product range is not suitable for infants, toddlers and small children
- Filing drawers and shelfs have an applicable load rating. If you intend to place heavy items, kindly consult our sales team for the load capacity
- None of our chairs can be used as stools. Please do not stand on any of the chairs as it can cause serious injury
- Avoid keeping very hot or very cold materials on the wood directly, always use coasters or mats
- Some of our wood furniture are hand crafted and have granular variations
- The product comes with a 5 year warranty against any manufacturing defects
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage
- For any manufacturing defects and damages in transit, we offer easy replacements. We will assess the damage and revert within 72 hours. We will either arrange to collect the product and send you a replacement free of charge or just send you a replacement part
- Assembled items will not be accepted for exchange except for manufacturing defects
- For unassembled pieces, we accept items for exchange, if returned within 5 working days from date of purchase as long as items are accompanied by original invoice or receipt, in their original packaging, unused and/or delivered to our warehouses
- No exchange of sale or clearance products
- Product quality is the foundation on which we stand. We continue to listen to our customers and deliver on this quality promise
- We have rigid quality controls in place and ensure our partners and manufacturers conform to the highest possible quality standards.
- We conduct random quality checks on our products post production. We inspect raw material and components before manufacturing commences. We employ tons of protection inside the carton to ensure the product does not get damaged during transportation
- Some standard features on our products include
- All our swivel chairs come with class 3 hydraulic which is SGS/ EN1335 (TUV) certified
- Several of our chairs exceed ANSI/BIFMA standards
- Several of Godrej O series products conform to BIFMA and Australian standards
- Our fire safes and fire filing cabinets contain a valid fire rating seal. These could be a one or a combination of the following fire ratings:
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- Korean Standards (KS)
- Japanese Industrial Standards (JIS)
- SP / NT (Sweden)
- Our melamine furniture is abrasion resistant, scratch resistant, heat resistant and stain resistant. The melamine panel employed meets formaldehyde release requirement namely Class E2 (EN120 Test), Class E1 (EN120 Test), CARB2 (ASTM D6007 Test), F two, three and four stars (JIS A1460 test)